Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Boo!



Today I have a fun, easy folding project to make a folded tag for a special package! Head over to The Kraft Journal for a great tutorial every Wednesday! And, if you have a great tutorial to share, let me know! We're looking for guest tutorial designers for the month of December!

I started with a 5.5 x 6" square piece of kraft cardstock scored at the 3" mark.
Trim one of the sides of the score line at 1".
Fold your tag in half.
Trim the corners off of the other side of the cardstock into a tag shape or any other decorative shape you like. I punched a hole in the tag and added some decorative reinforcer stickers. Once you have your tag base made, you can decorate it any way you'd like!
I stamped the interior of the tag with some Halloween images from Waltzingmouse Stamps and added some Stickles for a bit of shimmer. The "Boo" sentiment is another of the Salvage Stickers.
I hope you enjoyed this and will give it a try! It is a simple way to give your packages some pizazz this holiday season and for the rest of the year!




Supplies: Cardstock - Light Kraft (TKO), Stamps - Halloween Party (WMS), Stickers (Tim Holtz), Ribbon (MemrieMare), Stickles, Copic Markers, Hemp Twine (TKO) , Ink - Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Dusty Durango (SU!)

4 comments:

  1. This tutorial is fantastic Jen what a great way to embellish gifts for any season and I just adore how you dressed this one up for Halloween! You rocked it out girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tutorial & nice comment on my blog on the folded Halloween tag I made.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun tag card Jen! thanks for showing us how you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this folding tag idea, Jen! So, so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design