Monday, May 23, 2011

Vintage Birthday

Happy Monday friends! Today I'm excited to show you a fun card with a vintage feel that I made using Stampin' D'Amour's Vintage Children stamp set! I just adore the mid-century feeling of the October Afternoon papers and the 5&Dime collection does not disappoint!

I paired the papers with a button and that great flash card from that collection with a tag I cut and stamped. I love how the little button coordinated so well with the coral card stock!

Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Stamps - Vintage Children (SDA), DP/Embellishments - 5&Dime Collection (October Afternoon), Tag Die (Verve), Cuttlebug, Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Foam Squares, Card Stock - Cameo Coral (SU!), Twine (PTI), Yarn (Lawn Fawn)

2 comments:

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design