Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thanks a Million

Hello friends! Today I'm happy to share this card I made for my first ever CR84FN challenge! I've been seeing a lot of entries for this challenge posted on blogs I follow and it is hosted by WMS DT member, Mona Pendleton! Here are the colors we have to play with this week -

I chose some lovely Webster's Pages papers in plum and light plum and stamped my new WMS doily stamps in both shades as well. I finished the kraft card with some pretty purple ribbon and a stamped tag.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Supplies: Stamps - Dainty Doilies (WMS), DP - Hollywood Vogue Collection (Webster's Pages), Ink - Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Basic Black (SU!), Card Stock - Crumb Cake (SU!), Vintage Cream (PTI), Cuttlebug, Dies (Spellbinders), Ribbon (Memriemare), Pearl (Martha Stewart), Twine (PTI), Foam Squares

3 comments:

  1. Jen - this is fabulous. That doily looks amazing and I really like the sweet bow and tag too. Hard to believe it's the first time you've joined in with CR84FN - welcome. Do hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Dainty Doilies is one of my favorite stamps. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS card Jen! Lovin' the doilies used as your focal point and that sweet little tag! Thank you so much for playing along with CR84FN :) Hope you have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design