Monday, November 22, 2010

Sweet Little Valentine

I am so happy to share an adorable Valentine card featuring a lovely image from Stampin' D'Amour's Vintage Children set! I partnered this adorable little girl with some Valentine-themed papers and a fun shabby ribbon!

Why Valentine's Day cards now? Well, let me tell you!! Operation Write Home is collecting cards to send to our troops overseas so they can write home to their loved ones. And Archway is matching sweets with sweets by sending boxes of cookies overseas, too! Pretty great cause and I'm happy to help by sending a box of Valentines this week! If you're looking for something to craft to take a break from holiday cards, consider some love-themed cards and send them over to OWH!

Supplies: Stamps - Vintage Children (SDA), DP - Be Loved (MME), Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Die Cuts - Cuttlebug, Spellbinders, Ribbon (Etsy), Card Stock - Whisper White (SU!)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,

    This is so pretty! Love the soft colors! And what a sweet stamp that is, I like it! Wishing you a wonderful Monday!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty project!! I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Valentine Jen...it's so retro and nontraditional!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty; I love nontraditional cards and this vintage one is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful vintage looking card Jen! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Operation Write Home! I wish I would have put the Archway cookie challenge in my OWH blog post today! Edit... thanks for the reminder ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design