Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just My Type

How adorable are the stamps from Lawn Fawn?! They are perfect for paper piecing or coloring because there is lots of white space. I'm new to this company and love the whimsical style!

Keeping it short today because I'm trying to get packed for Spain! By the time you see this, we'll just about be wrapping our trip up and I'll see you again with some new goodies very soon! I hope you've enjoyed this little tour of the "I'm Crafty" archives!

Supplies: Stamps - Just My Type (Lawn Fawn), DP - Monstrosity (Sassafras), Cardstock - Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White (SU!), Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Hearts (Hero Arts), Die Cuts - Cuttlebug, Classic Hearts (Spellbinder), Corner Chomper, Foam Squares

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely fantastic! I love it so much! The paper piece typewriter paper is just too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I love that funky text paper coming out the top! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this could be in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design