Saturday, August 3, 2013

You're Beautiful, PDCC!

Hello friends!  As you probably know already, Julie has decided to serve up her last cuppa over at The Play Date Cafe.  I know it was a quick but incredibly difficult decision she made and support her 100%.  The timing was something of a blessing for me as I was going to step down at the end of last month because of the little's impending arrival anyway.  It has been tough, this entire pregnancy, to craft.  I've soldiered on with my DT commitments but work, my long commute, and fatigue nearly did me in so many times!  It will be nice to have some spare time (I'm going on leave 3 weeks before my due date but understand she can come whenever she wants to!) and hopefully I will get some crafty mojo back in short order.  A huge thank you to Julie for her confidence in me as a designer and to my crafty cohorts in the Cafe.  I've been inspired by all of you for so long and cherish the friendships we've made!

So, this was going to be my project for "the next" color story but I will share it with you now.  :)  I started with a gray card base and layered some patterned papers and a doily embellishment on top.  I stamped a coordinating label sticker with a fun sentiment and added a little pinwheel with a pipe cleaner "handle."

Thanks so much for visiting today!

Supplies:  Stamp - You're a Doll Additions (WMS), DP/Embellishments - The Pier collection (Crate Paper), Pipe Cleaner (my stash), Cardstock/Ink - Going Gray (SU!), foam squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design