Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Thank You - PDCC #189

Hello friends and welcome to another fabulous color story at The Play Date Cafe!  I had so much fun with these colors and know you will, too!
For my project, I started off with a burgundy card base and then layered the terra cotta and blue patterned papers on top.  I added a shipping tag and some coordinating washi tape for some visual interest and then stamped and cut out a label.  I finished the card with some gem brads and some baker's twine.

Thanks so much for visiting today and don't forget to link up by Tuesday for a chance at a fabulous prize from our sponsor, The Memory Nest!

Supplies:  Stamps (WMS), DP/Washi Tape (Studio Calico), Cardstock - Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy (SU!), Gems (Petaloo), Ink - Pool Party, Dusty Durango (SU!), Tag (Uline), Baker's Twine (The Twinery)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design