Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Craft's Meow - Day 4 Previews!

Hello friends and welcome to the fourth day of previews for the May release with The Craft's Meow!  Everything you've seen so far (and one new set we'll preview tomorrow) will be available for purchase tomorrow!  I sure hope you've been loving what you've been seeing - I know I have!  Today we're previewing "Let's Face It" by Nina B Designs!
I wanted this project to be a little quirky and so I stamped the scarf image from the set and cut it out filling in only the lips.  I stamped the glasses separately, cut them out and adhered them to the "face" using some foam tape.  I built the card with a couple of sheets of patterned paper and a film strip frame. I finished the card with a couple of cork cameras and a sentiment/bubble from the set.  

Thanks so much for visiting today and I'll see you back here tomorrow for one last set preview and the big reveal of all of the sets! 

Supplies:  Stamps (TCM), DP/Embellishments (Studio Calico), Cardstock - Select White (PTI), Ink - Going Gray, Dusty Durango, Basic Black (SU!), foam squares

2 comments:

  1. Cool. Like how you popped the glasses and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card! Those cork cameras are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design