Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Laugh - PDCC #184

Hello friends and welcome to another gorgeous color story at The Play Date Cafe!  May has been quite a busy month of travel for us and I am so happy to be home and settled (for the most part) for the next three months until the wee one arrives!  I'm pooped!  We do have the nursery we have to work on so that will be our next project as soon as we get acclimated again to being home and in our time zone!  

Anyway, back to the business at hand... these gorgeous colors!  Check out Smokey Plum, Cherry Blossom, and Lava - 
For my project I started off with a plum card base and added a panel of pink patterned paper which I further embellished with a brand new fireworks stamp from Waltzingmouse!  I used watermark ink for a subtle look.  I added a journaling card, flowers, and a sheer bow to finish it up.

Thanks for visiting today and I sure hope to see more of you now that things are back to normal!  Please forgive the sporadic postings!  :)

Supplies:  Stamps (WMS), DP/Journaling Card - Lucky Charm collection (Dear Lizzy/AC), Cardstock - Perfect Plum (SU!), Ink (Versamark) Ribbon (my stash), Flowers (Petaloo)

2 comments:

  1. Such a soft and Beautiful card! Wonderful design and colors! Love your WMs bg!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jen!! I love all your details and layers!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design