Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sending Oodles of Love - PDCC 169

Hello friends, today I'm excited to share a project with you that I made for the brand, spanking new challenge over at The Play Date Cafe! Check out this wonderful new color story - doesn't it make you feel like spring is in the air?
For my project, I started off with some patterned papers that matched the colors this week, stamped a label and a sentiment in gray, die cut the labels and finished the card with some twine and a layered sticker.  I like the balloon with the sentiment, picturing it heading off to deliver a wonderful love letter to someone far away.

I hope you have a chance to play along with us this week - these are such fun colors and an interesting combo!  I can't wait to see what you do with them!  Link up by Tuesday for a chance to win a wonderful prize from our sponsor, Simon Says Stamp!

Supplies:  Stamps (WMS), DP/Sticker - What's Up collection (Basic Grey), Cardstock/Ink - Going Gray (SU!), Twine (The Twinery), Dies (Spellbinders)

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful post. Thanks for the share. It was very interesting and informative.
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, LOVE your mix of patterned papers and that wonderful hot air balloon! The sentiment is FAB! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design