Friday, February 1, 2013

Love

Hello friends!  Today is day 6 of our 7 Days of Valentine Projects blog event and I've loved all of the Valentine inspiration!  I hope you've been enjoying this little tour as much as I have been!

I made this project using supplies from the Old School kit from Paper Made Bakery.  I layered some vintage camera dp over a white card base to start out and added an element card that spells out LOVE and some paper flowers from the kit that I fastened together using a red brad.  I finshed the card by punching some butterflies from a sheet of thin cork and added some twine.

Thanks so much for visiting today and I hope you have a chance to swing by my fellow bloggers participating in this wonderful blog event - 



Supplies:  Old School kit (Paper Made Bakery), Twine (PTI), Tiny Attacher

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Valentine card Jen! Love the flower for the "o"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! I adore the camera DP, cork butterflies and that fab flower!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design