Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!


I sure hope the start to your 2013 is a wonderful one!  It has been so nice to be on vacation the past 10 days and I'm not really looking forward to going back to work on Wednesday!  :)  We had a chance to go visit my folks and see my little brother kick some booty in his HS basketball tourney.  Went to the snow and ate way too much! 

2013 will be a busy year as we continue to try to make the house our home.  It is so cozy and wonderful and now that we seem to have the roof leaks under control (knock wood!!), we can focus our time, energy, and money on other projects.  Too bad none of them are really fun - like new fences in the backyard, tearing out the leaky skylight covering our atrium, and probably getting some new appliances since ours continually like to irritate me, lol!  What are your plans for the new year?  Oh, and get in better shape is toward the top of my list for sure!  The relocation and the stress of the "house stuff" and my longer commute have brought to mind that if I were in better shape, maybe I wouldn't feel so overwhelmed sometimes.  We'll see...  :)

This is a sneak of a project I have over at the Paper Made Bakery blog today.  The final project for the December, "Sodas in SoHo" kit as we'll be hopping with new goodies from the January kit tomorrow.  I sure hope you can come back for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design