Saturday, December 29, 2012

Forever

Hello friends!  Today I am sad to say that this is the last sketch challenge at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!  But, no fear, there will still be more inspiration in the form of challenges from Waltzingmouse in the future and you will still see me and the Mischief Makers bringing you more WMS inspiration in one way or another.  Once a friend of Waltzingmouse, always a friend!

I sure hope you can send us off with a bang this week with this wonderful sketch from Edna - 
I made this card for my hubby as we will be celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary on January 20th!  I started off with one of the hearts from the wonderful My Heart set and added our initials from the Woodenheart Alphabet set.  I finished the card with some little chipboard hearts and a banner stamped with one of the sentiments from My Heart.

Thanks so much for playing along with us for so long!  I can't believe I've been a MM for nearly two years and it was my greatest honor to be asked to join such a wonderful team!  I'm so excited to see what Claire has up her sleeves for this year and know you will be, too!

Supplies:  Stamps (WMS), DP/Embellishments - Darling Dear collection (Studio Calico), Cardstock - Chocolate Chip (SU!), Select White (PTI), Ink - Chocolate Chip (SU!), Corner Chomper

5 comments:

  1. Jen this is fantastic, I love the heart and the fun paper. Your hubby is going to LOVE this card. Happy early Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, Jen! Hope you had wonderful Christmas days and Glen will love this card with your anniversary day coming up!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Congrats on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card - the woodgrain heart and initials really remind me of the ones you find on trees! It's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Jen! I wish you all the best for 2013! And happy belated anniversary! Your card is beautiful! Love all the cute hearts! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design