Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Keep Looking Beautiful - PDCC 159

Hello friends!  This week is Color Splash week at The Play Date Cafe and I'm so excited to share the splash color with you!!  Check it out - 
I was inspired by the photo as well as the splash color when I made my card.  Isn't that tricycle awesome!  I've been enamored with my Cashmere Dame papers this week (yes, you'll see more...) and thought the black and white chevron background would be the perfect stage for the pop of red cardstock and baker's twine.  I finished the card with a sticker from the collection backed on cardstock and then popped up with foam tape.

Thank you so much for visiting today and I can't wait to see what you create with this splash challenge!  

Supplies:  Cardstock - Real Red (SU!), DP/Sticker - Cashmere Dame collection (Crate Paper), Twine (The Twinery)

3 comments:

  1. A perfect splash of maroon Jen! Love the chevrons with your image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the chevrons are perfectly chic with that lovely lady! what a great girlfriend card, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen I love the chevrons and twine with this image, great card!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design