Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Day - PDCC 156


Hello friends!  Today The Play Date Cafe has a brand new color story for you that certainly feels like fall to me and we're sponsored by DRS Designs!
Cinnamon, Squash, Vanilla, Sage
For my card, I used the "Jumbo Candle" stamp and some fall papers I've been dying to use but haven't had the chance yet!  I took the woodgrain background and adhered a journaling card to it where I spelled out Happy Day and then stamped the two candles onto coordinating papers, pieced them, and added some Stickles for some shimmer.  I sure hope you get a chance to play along with us this week and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

On a sad note, The Play Date Cafe will be saying goodbye to two Private Blend designers this week, Amy Tsuruta and Connie Mercer.  I am sad to see them go but know they have all sorts of craftiness up their sleeves and I can't wait to see what they do next!  

Supplies:  Stamps (DRS Designs), DP/Sticker - Take a Hike collection (Simple Stories), Alphas (Cosmo Cricket), Ink - Chocolate Chip (SU!), Cardstock - Vintage Cream (PTI), Stickles, Corner Chomper

4 comments:

  1. super cute card Jen!! I have enjoyed my time at the PDCC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the fun candle cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love how you paper pieced those big candles!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design