Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Twinkle, Twinkle

Hello friends!  Today I have another card that I made for the Verve anniversary challenges!  This one is a color challenge and it is to use pink, green, and brown!  I've had this little Plain Jane stamp for a long time and haven't ever used it!  I thought it went perfectly with my Bo Peep collection so I put it to good use!  I stamped onto a tag from the collection and filled in the stars with a bit of Stickles.  I finished the card with a wooden diaper pin, some coordinating stickers, and a big bow.  

Happy anniversary, Verve!  This is some release and I can't wait to get my hands on some of those wonderful stamps!

Supplies:  Stamp (Verve), DP/Embellishments - Bo Peep collection (Crate Paper), Ribbon (Kate's Paperie), Cardstock/Ink - Chocolate Chip (SU!), foam squares, Stickles

1 comment:

  1. hi Jen! Yay! You've had time to play! What a sweet card! Hey, have you moved yet...I'm not sure! Can't wait to hear more about the new stamping space :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design