Thursday, August 23, 2012

Spooky Scary - PDCC 146

Hello friends - today marks the beginning of a new Color Splash at The Play Date Cafe!   Check out this fun green in the color story this week -
I sure hope you can play along with us this week because we're sponsored by SRM Stickers and the winner will be receiving a wonderful prize from them!  I kept this card CAS and had a lot of of fun using a number of border stickers from SRM to create this fun Halloween card.  I don't use many stickers on my cards and was really impressed by how seamless and easy to use they were!  I finished the card with a few black gems for some sparkle.

Thanks so much for visiting today and I'll see you in the Cafe!

Supplies:  Stickers (SRM), Cardstock - Select White (PTI), Gems (Prima)

6 comments:

  1. This is a cute card! Love it Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the stickers Jen!! And the bling is just the right accent!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable and such a fun way to use the border stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so fun, really sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design