Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Verve Project Parade

Today I want to share three projects I made for this month's Verve Project Parade! This month was a "triple play" so I decided to make a coordinating tag, card, and gift bag using two of my favorite new sets, Richly Blessed and Merry Wishes, and some incredible paper's from Webster's Pages. Richly blessed really speaks to me as all of the sentiments really get to the heart of the Christmas season and what I celebrate!

I tried to keep the color palette similar - creams, pinks, burgundy, and gold, and added different embellishments to each project such as glitter, rhinestones, gold twine, and crinkle ribbon.

Card Supplies: Stamps - Richly Blessed (Verve), DP - Home for the Holidays (Webster's Pages), Card Stock - Vintage Cream (PTI), Ink - Bravo Burgundy (SU!), Encore Gold (PTI), Crinkle Ribbon (Etsy), Rhinestone (my stash), Stickles

Gift Bag Supplies: Stamps - Richly Blessed, Sweet Scallop Tag (Verve), Bag (It's in the Bag), DP - Home for the Holidays (Webster's Pages), Ink - Bravo Burgundy (SU!), Encore Gold (PTI), Twine (Crafta), Stickles, Edge Punch (Fiskars)

Tag Supplies: Stamps - Richly Blessed (Verve), Gold Star (my stash), DP - Home for the Holidays (Webster's Pages), Ink - Bravo Burgundy (SU!), Ribbon (Crafta), Die Cuts - Cuttlebug, Labels 10 (Spellbinders), Scor Tape (PTI), Glitter (Martha Stewart)

4 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! Love your mix of papers and elegant finishing touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, these three projects are absolutely stunning! Beautiful work! Exactly the reason we are so dang happy to have YOU on our Design Team at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful set Jen, you did an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design