Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ho Ho Ho

Welcome to another fantastic Papercraft Star challenge!! This week is all about photo inspiration and this yummy photo from Martha Stewart just can't be beat! Head on over to the blog for more details and play along with us. It is a fun time and YOU get to choose the winner - how cool is that?!?

The first thing I decided on was the red/green/white color palette and found some pretty Basic Gray papers that went perfectly together! As I was looking at the photo, I thought the scene looked like Santa had already visited and the packages were waiting patiently for wee ones to run downstairs and tear into them! So, I found a stamp and made a little medallion stamped with "Approved by the Chief Elf." The little ribbon tails are velvet and the white backing paper is glittery for a festive touch to the card.

I can't wait to see how you were inspired by this photo!

Supplies: Stamps - Secret Set 2009 (WMS), DP - Jovial (Basic Gray), Edge Punch (Fiskars), Ink - Riding Hood Red, Basic Black (SU!), Card Stock - Select White (PTI), Glitter Paper (Martha Stewart), Cuttlebug, Dies (PTI), Ribbon (Michaels)

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Jen! I love the Basic Grey papers mixed with the adorable elf stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. I love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made the white look so crisp and clean with your other additions. What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Jen. I LOVE the stamp! Merry Christmas! Regan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a pretty card Jen. I LOVE the stamp!! Great work! Merry Christmas! Regan

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and fun! I just adore this paper collection and I love the way you laid out the elements of this card Jen. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a FUN, FUN card Jen... I just love it! I seriously am getting so burned out on making holiday cards and projects...but this design inspires me to keep on going until I am done! Great job on the challenge... I am so very glad you are part of our DT... I hope you know how appreciated you are!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design