Thursday, August 19, 2010

Better Get Better

I'm so happy to participate in the first ever customer blog hop over at The Cat's Pajamas! I'm a fairly new customer - bought my first stamps from Alma about a year ago but just got a few more sets from the Clearly Swanky line and I just adore them! This cat reminds me so much of our boy, Yoda, I've been in love with this character ever since I first saw it! I thought bold colors would compliment these characters well and ended up finding a sheet of paper that had cute licence plate-looking frames and found one that said "In a State of Pain" then added a Thicker question mark. The cat nurse and the sentiment were the perfect accompaniments!

To finish off the card, I found a big tangle of twine in my stash. When I was trying to untangle it, I had some help from the wee man -

Supplies: Stamps - You Sick Thing (TCP), DP (Recollections), Cardstock - Basic Black, Select White (SU!), Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Die Cuts - Cuttlebug, Miscellaneous - Stickles, twine, Thickers, Corner Chomper, foam squares

3 comments:

  1. Jen, this is so funny! I love your unique take on a get well card! And your colors--orange, black and white? Love 'em! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL now THAT's funny!!!! GREAT card!!! Thanks so much for playing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious. This is a card that will definitely cheer someone up

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design