Thursday, January 29, 2015

Valentines 5 for 5 - Day 5!

Hello friends and welcome to the Valentines 5 for 5 blog event!  What a wonderful week of Valentine goodness!  Thank you all for visiting and a big thanks to Donna and Rachel for pulling this together!    The final theme is collage and I have another card to share.
I have a hard time identifying with any particular style for my crafting but collage is definitely one of my favorites.  It has been a long time since I've worked with my collage supplies and can't wait to start getting my ephemera together!  For this card, I layered a panel of brown cardstock on a pink card base and then layered a number of elements on top - some film strip "ribbon", a postage stamp, some stickers and a card stock arrow and a vellum heart with a fun sticker on top.  This one will be good to give the hubby for Valentine's Day!

Thanks so much for visiting throughout this week!  I sure had a lot of fun with these projects!


7 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the addition of film strip ribbon with all the elements you put in and a vellum big heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card - love all the gold.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty collage card! Love that gold heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hubby will love this! A great collage, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, the brown, pink, gold combo is so luscious... that stamp is beautiful and the heart gorgeous, you put it together so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful handmade valentine! I love that gold heart doily and the collage elements!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design