Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Waltzingmouse Stamps - Preview Day 1!


Hello friends and welcome to the April release at Waltzingmouse Stamps!  This week we've got some really fun stuff to show you and I hope you will enjoy looking at the previews as much as I had creating them!  

Today we are previewing a new stamp set called "Tag Collection 1" and I had fun making something other than tags with it - I made this cute little decorated canister, perfect for a birthday or Mother's Day gift!
I started off with a simple tin canister with a pry off lid (kinda like a mini paint can.)  I took some strong double-sided tape and wrapped it with some patterned paper.
I took the lid and cut out a couple of circles of coordinating papers and stamped one of the sentiments from the set on the smaller circle.  I glued this to the lid of the canister.
I took a journaling card from the paper collection and stamped it with one of the images from the set and adhered it to the paint can.  I finished the can with some die cut butterflies and a cute little bee!
Thank you so much for visiting today and here is a list of the other DT members participating today -


9 comments:

  1. Your container is lovely Jen! What great happy papers you used - and the layered butterflies add such wonderful dimension to this! The receiver will certainly 'ENJOY' this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, Jen!! A great gift idea and the tin is beautifully decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do like your altered tin! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen! Great way to show how this set can be used every day to dress up sweet little things. I love the papers and all those happy butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet with the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A creative different use of the tags set!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design