Monday, January 13, 2014

Sparkle and Shine

Hello friends!  Today I've got a card to share that I made using some brand new stamps from Neat and Tangled.  I just love the simplicity and whimsical nature of these stamps!  We've got a lot of new engagements in our circle of friends lately and I made this card to congratulate one of the happy couples!

I started off with a white card base and added some strips of silver printed washi tape to the bottom.  I stamped and embossed the diamond and the shimmer with Zing embossing powder, stamped the sentiment in black, and then added a few sequins for some more sparkle and shine!  :)

Thanks so much for visiting today and have a super day!

4 comments:

  1. what a fun image for an engagement card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Jen! Love that N&T set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun CAS card! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Little Tangles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color combo, Jen. Absolutely awesome card. Thanks for playing along with us in the Little Tangels challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design