Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Boo!

It is a busy day on the blog today and there are two other posts I'll have for you later but I couldn't let the chance pass me by to say Happy Halloween!  I don't really celebrate Halloween but it is such a fun little holiday to craft for, I had to make a few things!  And, for the first time ever, we will be handing candy to trick-or-treaters out of our very own door which should make for a fun evening!

And, on another fun note, the Giants World Series celebration is today and I'll be in the anticipated crowd of ONE MILLION people downtown!  Yikes!  I am so excited but a little nervous.  I can't really miss it because I missed the parade in 2010 when we were in Spain and my office is actually on the parade route.  Wish me luck!  :)

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design