Saturday, May 19, 2012

Your Big Day

Hello friends!! Today is a happy and busy Saturday for me here on the old blog (and IRL, more on that in a bit!)  This is the first of three posts from me today and it is the start of another challenge at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!  I was flummoxed for a bit from this sketch from DT member, Lynn, but am happy with how my card turned out!
I figured I hadn't used Back in the Saddle in a while and it had a great mix of sentiments and images that I thought fit great with the sketch.  The backing papers and embellishments are from the Sasparilla collection.

I can't wait to see how you tackle this sketch!  I'll be out today on the first official "house shopping" adventure with my hubby!  We are so very excited to finally begin this journey in our lives together!  We've been cramped in a 1 bedroom apartment since we were married 5 years ago and it is time for an upgrade!  :)

Supplies:  Stamps (WMS), DP/Embellishments (October Afternoon), Twine (PTI), Ink - Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Distressing Tool (Zutter)

2 comments:

  1. Love it! The Western theme works really well with this sketch - and I really like your take. Great work.

    Enjoy house hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m thinking y'all are trying to enable me to get this set!!! Fabulous use of this sketch it's a sketch challenge, right?!?!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design