Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Beautiful Wishes

Today I have a tag to share that I made with the lovely daisies stamp from Rubbernecker Stamps! I stamped the flowers onto white cardstock and then colored a bit with my Copic Markers. I adore daisies and am particularly fond of the African Daisies or blue-eyed daisies and tried to replicate those here. I trimmed the flowers and adhered them to the tag using foam squares for dimension and stamped the "beautiful wishes" sentiment. I finished the tag with a layer of crochet trim, some shabby purple ribbon to match the flower centers, and a vintage rhinestone button.

Supplies: Stamps - Daisies, Beautiful Wishes (RN), Tag (Tim Holtz), Crochet Trim (my stash), vintage button, Ribbon (Memriemare), Copic Markers, Ink - Basic Black, Garden Green (SU!)

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design