Monday, June 27, 2011

Celebrate

Happy Monday! Today I have a fun, patriotic card in honor of the upcoming 4th of July and also to take advantage of some new Bo Bunny papers I just bought! :)

I stamped the celebrate banner stamp from the Stampin' D'Amour Fabulous Birthday set on to one piece of paper, cut each of the little pennants out, and attached them all to some red and white baker's twine. I attached the banner with two coordinating chipboard star stickers and finished the card with a chipboard sticker of the USA.

Supplies: Stamps - Fabulous Birthday (SDA), DP/Embellishments - Liberty Collection (Bo Bunny), Twine (Country Clean), Cardstock - Not Quite Navy (SU!), Ink - Basic Black (SU!)


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and patriotic card, love the patterned papers and how well the banner stamp goes with any celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I love that you made a mini banner with baker's twine...I JUST LOVE baker twine! :)

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design