Monday, June 28, 2010

You're Sweet

Back after a long weekend in Las Vegas where I was reunited with 25 of my Chi Omega sorority sisters from USC! What a wonderful trip - lots of hysterical memories, singing, laughter, and the crazy feeling that we somehow very easily picked up where we left off 18 years ago! Crazy!

Prior to leaving on the trip I worked my fingers to the bone making cards for a big card call. Now that submissions have been selected for publication, I have a few I can share. This sweet card was my first foray into lace and I think it turned out pretty cute. I definitely have to work on my technique since I couldn't really get it to lie flat. Never fear, foam squares to the rescue!

Supplies: Cardstock - Riding Hood Red (SU!), DP - Garden Variety Paper Kit (Cosmo Cricket), Stamps - Garden Variety (Cosmo Cricket for Unity), Ink - Riding Hood Red (SU!), Lace - Joann

2 comments:

  1. Looks Great! Stoked on the new site as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that you asked for my opinion, but here it is anyway! I like the lace not lying flat, it gives it a nice look the way you have it on your card, yo know...all lacey!!!!! Love your new look...fabulous that you are 'getting' out there...ooops here!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design