Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mojo Monday 133

I always get nervous when I see the Mojo challenges that appear to include lots of patterns and lots of layers and this week was no exception. My husband always says, "it wouldn't be a challenge if it was easy, right?" Right! This week I decided to take the spirit of the challenge and make a card in my style which is a little more simple. Trust me, I've tried layers, and they don't look good on me, lol.

I've had this great crafting kit from Cosmo Cricket for a few weeks now and have been dying to use it. After seeing how the banner sticker was the perfect fit for this challenge, I decided to build the card around it.

Supplies:
Paper/Stickers - Cosmo Cricket "Garden Variety"
Cardstock - PTI "Vintage Cream", SU! "Riding Hood Red" (ret)
Ink - PTI Tea Dye "Chamomile"
Leaf Ribbon - PTI
Flower Punch - Marvy Uchida
Buttons/Twine - my stash

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is soooo sweet! I love your "dressed down" version of the sketch. Wonderful way to simplify it but still keep the spirit of the sketch & make a super cute card! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've taken the sketch and made it your own, you've got inspiration and that's what counts. You did a great job, card is fab!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design