Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cattitude

I've been dying to share these cards with you and finally had a chance to get some pics uploaded this evening.

I've recently been promoted within my company and will be leaving transferring to another department at the end of next week. I've been wanting to make a set of cards for one of my co-workers for some time and knew I'd better get it done quick! She has been a great resource for me over the years and I will miss her.

Since Karen adores cats, I knew I'd use my Inkadinkado stamp set and found the papers from a DCWV stack I've recently purchased. I really like the color combo of the blues and browns, too!

Supplies:
Stamps - Inkadinkadoo "Cattitude"
Ink - SU! Chocolate Chip, PTI Tea Dyes
Cardstock - SU! Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip
Ribbon - SU!, Crafta
DP - DCWV "The Green Stack"
Rhinestones - Michaels
Die Cuts - Cuttlebug, Nestabilities
Distressing Tool - Making Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design