Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #16

I am actually really pleasantly surprised at how this turned out and I actually kinda like it!! (insert sheepish grin here) When I saw the colors for Dawn's Challenge this week, I thought "cool, I'm working in that color scheme already" as I've been making a bunch of fall-themed cards for a harvest festival I will be attending at the end of the month (yay, my first craft fair!!) Anyway, as I pulled the stock from the stash, I have to admit the kraft threw me for a loop and I wasn't sure how to pull it in. Anyway, long story short, I used it as the base and used the orange as an accent color. I'm not sure how well you can see them, but I have some great orangy rhinestones I used to zhuzh up the stars in the witch's vapor trail.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - All Hallows Eve (Inkadinkadoo)
Cardstock - Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla (SU!)
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie (SU!), Tea Dye (PTI)
Misc - Nestabilities Labels 8, SU! Dimensionals, ribbon and gold rhinestones (my stash)

9 comments:

  1. ooh, fun witch stamp and the "zhuzhing" is a nice addition (i never knew how to spell that word!!) lol - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! That is such a great image and you have stamped and embellished it beautifully! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween Card! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice. i love that witch with all of the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card...Simple and fab at the same time...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Simpkle and sweet. Fabulous job with Dawn's color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I think the sparkle in the witch's trail is just the right amount of zhuzh. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you did a great job with the color combination. The witch stamp is FAB!... Great card!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design