Saturday, July 11, 2009

Inspiration

I can't believe how long it has been since I've posted and have sold several more cards in the meantime!

Crafting was on the back-burner pretty much for the month of June as we had a lot of personal commitments, work was crazy, and we were readying ourselves for our amazing trip to Europe!
We toured all over the north - from Amsterdam to Copenhagen, to Sweden, through Germany, and finally Berlin where we stayed at a hotel in the former East Berlin! I still can't believe it has been 20 years since the wall came down! I was an international relations major in college so we were all glued to our tvs!

We've been back a couple of days now and I'm itching to craft. Right now the table in the office has been re-purposed as the souvenir sorting table - all of the goodies from our trip are waiting to be lovingly gone through and having the moment of purchase fondly remembered.

At some point in the near future, I will start creating cards inspired by our trip. For now, I am practicing my scissor work in the living room. Thankfully all of that stuff is relatively small and easily transported. But, I am wondering what to do with all of the little cutouts - I am definitely running out of space for all of my card-making goodies! What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design