Monday, June 11, 2012

Rejoice!

Hello friends!  This is the second post I have for today where I'm showcasing projects I made for the May Arts design team call!  I'm sure you can see just how yummy this ribbon is from the card and the tag I'm showing here!

The card above was made with some patterned papers and chipboard elements all wrapped in a giant, silk bow!  I finished the card with some May Arts twine, some feathers, and a vintage button.

For the tag, I used a background paper with a peacock feather pattern and some real peacock feathers tied up in that fun gingham ribbon!  I layered some coordinating paper, fussy cut, and chipboard elements to finish the tag.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my projects this evening!  I'll be back on Thursday with a card featured in the June issue of Cards Magazine!

Supplies:  Ribbon/Twine (May Arts), Shipping Tag (Uline), DP/Chipboard (Graphic 45), Ink - Tea Dye Duo (PTI)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design