Saturday, June 16, 2012

Best Husband

Hello friends!  I hope you are enjoying the start of your weekends!  Today I'm planning for a "what I want to do today" day which may run the gamut from grocery shopping to gardening with some crafty time thrown in.  Tomorrow we continue the house search in a little suburban town we don't know much about.  Looking forward to it!!

Today I'm happy to share with you this week's new sketch at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge by fabby MM, Edna - 
I flipped the sketch on its side and stamped a medallion from Faux Fun Circles, Flourishes, and Compact Family.  I layered the medallion over a journaling card and two banners from Elle's Studio and finished the card with some pretty, red baker's twine.

Thanks for visiting today!!

Supplies:  Stamps (WMS), Ink - Real Red, Chocolate Chip (SU!), Cardstock - Kraft (The Kraft Outlet), Vintage Cream (PTI), Twine (The Twinery), Journaling Cards/Banners (Elle's Studio)

4 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch - love the rosette!

    Good luck with the house hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the medallion and tags!! House hunting.. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total Cuteness!!! I love the streamers coming off the medallion and how they are mixy/matchy. Love the twine too!!! Good luck on the whole house thing :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design