Sunday, September 4, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Today I have a quick post to share the card I made for this week's Tuesday Trigger challenge over at Moxie Fab world! It was so great to play again after such a long absence and I love this photo inspiration!
This photo reminded me a lot of our bedroom - crisp white sheets/comforter cover and a dark wood bed. Even though vacations are great, sleeping in my own bed has been wonderful since we've been back the past few nights!

I used the browns and whites of the photo as well as a homey sentiment and added some ruffled trim and felt hearts to mimic the ruffles and appliques on the throw pillows.

Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Stamps - Sewing Box Hugs (WMS), DP - Cappella Collection (Basic Gray), Crochet Trim/Ribbon (The Ribbonerie), Felt (PTI), Ink/Cardstock - Chocolate Chip (SU!), Buttons (Daiso), Twine (PTI)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleeping at home is always comfiest!
    Those hearts are lovely - did you link up to MFW's felt challenge too? It ends today :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design