Saturday, September 17, 2011

Deck Those Halls!

What a fun day filled with Waltzingmouse Stamps goodness, right? I'm kicking off my day with this reveal for the Sketch Challenge and my very next post will be for this month's Blog Waltz! The card I made this week is based on this fabulous sketch from DT member, Anya -
I started by stamping the background with that wonderful formal font from Text It and added a layer of patterned paper, an embossed ornament with a rhinestone topper, and some jingle bells.

I hope you can play along with us Mischief Makers this week and hope you've found a bit of inspiration to get crafty with this sketch! Link up by Friday for a chance to be Top Mouse and to win your very own WMS!

Supplies: Stamps - Vintage Ornaments, Text It (WMS), DP - Jovial Collection (Basic Gray), Cardstock - Basic Black (SU!), Vintage Cream (PTI), Twine/Jingle Bells (Crafta), Punch (EK Success), Rhinestone (Swarovski)

5 comments:

  1. I luv this card Jen, my set like that is in the mail, can't wait to get it, thanks for the inspiration!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderfully traditional Christmas card - love the paper and the sweet little bells!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracking card Jen, love the shimmery silver touches!! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one, Jen! The silver decoration is so pretty! And the bells as well, I like it a lot! I always wonder what 'Deck the halls' means... Maybe you can explain me on Wednesday?!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Beautiful silver ornament and papers. Love the silver string and bells, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design