Monday, May 2, 2011

Aloha

Happy Monday! Today I've got a fun card to share with you that I made from the Hawaiian Vintage set from Stampin' D'Amour! When you look at the set, there are a lot of images that lean toward vintage (which is brilliant and one of the things I love about SDA) but there are a lot of iconic Hawaiian-themed images that can be used in a number of different ways!

I selected the hibiscus image from the set and stamped a panel of white card stock with the flower in three colors. I added a sentiment from the set and finished the card with some aqua glitter and some cute, card stock flip flops.

Can you tell I'm dreaming of Hawaii?

Supplies: Stamps - Hawaiian Vintage (SDA), Card Stock - Real Red (SU!), Select White (PTI), Distressing Tool (Zutter), Ink - Real Red, Cameo Coral, YoYo Yellow, Basic Black (SU!), Glitter (Crayola), Flip Flops (my stash)

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors, fab stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen!

    Sunny card! The flipflops are so cute! And those hibiscus stamps make you feel Hawaiian! Any plans on going there? ;-) Would be awesome! I just ordered the Waltzing Mouse set that also had those flowers on it, can't wait to create a sunny card like this!! I love it!!

    Wishing you a sunny day!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer,

    This looks terrific! Cute flip-flops! Mahalo! :)

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design