Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blossom

Hello friends! Today I have a special card I made for my last reveal as part of the Papercraft Star Design Team. I can hardly believe how quickly the last 6 months have flown by since I joined the team and will miss spending my Wednesdays with this fabulous team!

I chose this sentiment stamp from Verve as the challenge of being on a weekly sketch team really helped me grow in my craft and I've really enjoyed the experience. I paired the stamped tag with some lovely papers, lace, and fabric flower from Webster's Pages.

I can't wait to see what you all create with this fun sketch -
Don't forget to link up by Sunday and you'll be in the running for some great prizes and to be the next Papercraft Star!

Supplies: Stamps - Blossom Plain Jane (Verve), Tag Die (Verve), Ink - Regal Rose (SU!), Card Stock - Vintage Cream (PTI), DP/Embellishments/Lace - Country Estate Collection (Webster's Pages), Cuttlebug, Twine (Divine Twine), Foam Squares)

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Jen! I am so loving that flower and the lace is beautiful. Great job! It has been a pleasure working with you at PCS and I wish you all the best in the future! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the lace. I have enjoyed working with you at PCS. I will be back often to see your beautiful creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jen! I am in love with that flower, fantastic job!! Thank you so much for being a part of the PCS team, we have loved having you and you will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Jen. So soft and pretty. It has been wonderful working with you at PCS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a swett card Jen! We'll miss having you on the team, but I wish you well in all your future crafty journeys. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, this card is so pretty. I love the pink and green with the softness from the lace. I also can't believe how quickly 6 months have past and I am so happy to have met you through Papercraft Star! You are a true sweetie and I am ever thankful to you for your encouraging words and pushing me to try out for the "glossies" as you put it. All the best wishes to you in your new adventures. I will be sure to continue to stop by and say hello.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design