Monday, May 9, 2011

Vintage Hawaii

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! I got a little shopping in and enjoyed the nice weather we've been having lately! All of this sun definitely has me dreaming of Hawaii!

I'm absolutely in love with the Hawaiian Vintage stamp set from Stampin' D'Amour and think I used just about every image from the set on this card! I stamped a large tag with a lot of the motifs, and used a pretty coral ink for the flowers. I stamped a Tim Holtz tag with the Hawaiian Airlines stamp from the set and pulled in chocolate and coral papers to match the tag.

Supplies: Stamps - Hawaiian Vintage (SDA), Tags (Tim Holtz), DP (Creative Inspirations), Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral (SU!), Ink - Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Twine (PTI), Distressing Tool (Zutter)

4 comments:

  1. Looks FABULOUS!!! Mahalo! :)

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,

    Love the colors you used for this card, works perfectly for the vintage Hawaii theme! So pretty! The smiling hoola-girl is fun! Great card!!!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! Love that set and your fabulous color scheme. I'm so crazy about tags and tickets and such lately! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! So gorgeous! These is the prettiest vintage card I'd ever saw. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design