Saturday, March 5, 2011

Easter Blessings

Today is sketch challenge day over at Waltzingmouse and we're proud to welcome another to our Mischief Maker family, Beate Johns! I'm sure you will be inspired by her creations each week! I found this week's sketch to be a bit challenging but finally set on the the nested labels 5 along with VV Labels 5! I can't wait to see what you create with it, too! I've been feeling a bit springy lately and dusted off my Dear Lizzy Spring collection and gave it some love. I thought the bee paper was so cute along with the little bicycles (reminded me so much of our lovely trip to Amsterdam two years ago!) I added some flower ribbon trim and stamped the bees from Li'l Buddies on the same paper, cut them out, and glued them to the ribbon. I think they look so happy on those flowers!

Have fun with this one and remember to link up by Thursday! One lucky participant (chosen randomly) will win the WMS set of their choice - a perfect way to get started with WMS! Have you seen the new release yet? Amazing! I can't wait to ink up those western sentiments!!

Supplies: Stamps - Li'l Buddies, VVLabels 5 (WMS), DP/Ribbon - Dear Lizzy Spring Collection (American Crafts), Card Stock - Barely Banana (SU!), Ink - Chocolate Chip (SU!), Cuttlebug, Dies - Labels 5 (Spellbinders), Foam Squares

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jen!

    Love this one, really nice with the layers! And the bees are so very cute! I just put up my Verve card and mentioned your blog as well, hope it's okay with you. So don't be surprised if you see more Dutch people coming by all of a sudden, hi hi!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen your cards are just beautiful! I love your owh blog hop card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute with the bees Jen! love the layers of yellow dotted nestie framings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! That bee is one my most favorite stamps. It was nice to meet you and share the love of WMS at the copic certification.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, thanks for the warm welcome to the team. I love the bees inside your ribbon. That's just darling!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so sweet, Jen! love the bees. too cute! lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so sweet! Great take on the sketch. I love how you nested the Labels 5 and the little bees are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, it's a cutie! Loving your interpretation of the sketch! All of your work is stunning, by the way! :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design