Friday, March 18, 2011

Dream Big

I made this card for the VLV Week 3 sketch from Maureen Plut! She is one of the newest Verve Divas and I couldn't be more happy for her!

I first selected the stamp set I wanted to use, Dream Big, and immediately thought of my Hollywood Vogue papers from Webster's Pages. I love the big spotlight and the wonderful deco designs of the papers. If you look closely, you can see that the text in the small panel is some "script" from Wizard of Oz. Fun stuff!

Supplies: Stamps - Big Wish (Verve), DP/Trim/Embellishment - Hollywood Vogue Collection (Webster's Pages), Card Stock - Basic Black (SU!), Ink - Old Olive (SU!)

1 comment:

  1. oh, thanks for playing, Jen !!! I love this paper too and got some just last month...although I think it came out last year...it's gorgeous!! And with that green blossom, swoon!! After getting your last email, I checked out this month's Papercrafts to see your card and had to laugh...I had forgotten that it was one of the cards I LOVED the most in that issue...the tickets and paper (Websters again!!) are perfect together :) Have a great weekend...mine has just started :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design