Friday, November 13, 2009

Published!!

Okay, remember how just a few days ago, I was saying how I wanted to try to get published after all of the holiday hubub? Well, I got an email last night that one of my cards will be featured in the "New Arrivals" section of the April 2010 edition of CARDS Magazine! Yay! I am still in shock as I carefully bundle up the little guy and ship him off. Wow! This card (which I had to remove from the blog and can't show you until next May) was born of my friendship with Beth and the boy that will bless their lives next March. I was working on shower invite prototypes and, well, the rest is history. Or, is it the future? April is a long way off... :) I am over the moon, forgive me if I make absolutely no sense for a while...

1 comment:

  1. Good Woman!!! Congratulations, may it be the first of many!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design