Monday, November 2, 2009

Mojo Monday 111

Just another Mojo Monday....da da, da da da da.

Alright, moving on from my really bad singing pun and onto the challenge at hand! Julee has come up with another amazing sketch for us to use this week and I'm thrilled to be able to play along.

I knew I wanted to do a "red and green"/traditional Christmas card, and the holly paper from Anna Griffin just leaped out at me. I found a great dark green base and a coordinating lighter green paper and ink. The sentiment is stamped on confetti cardstock and there is a fun, felt poinsietta as an accent. Fairly simple to make but I don't think you'd know it to look at it.

Supplies:
Stamps - Verve
Cardstock - SU!
Ink - SU
DP - Anna Griffin
Poinsettia - Hero Arts

2 comments:

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design