Tuesday, November 10, 2009

AWOL

Hi everyone! I feel so awol lately, I just had to check in to say hello and that I'm alive and well and looking forward to playing in blog-land a bit more in the near future.

First of all, I have been a busy bee crafting up a storm for the Lycee Francais La Perouse Marche d'hiver this Saturday!! While I'm sure I can think of a million things I wish I would have made in time, I'm happy with what I have to show and hope that will generate some business for my tiny shop and maybe even some custom orders. This fair is open to the public and if anyone is local and wants to stop by, I'd love to meet you!! Here is a bit of what I've been working on lately...

REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION! WHAT?!?!!?

Speaking of custom orders, I'm still plugging away on our Christmas cards (which got Claire's blessing, woo hoo!), and working on baby shower prototypes for my friend. Busy busy!

I'm not sure where the post-fair season will take my crafting. Aside from the two big projects, I'd like to re-stock my shop, participate more regularly in the challenges I love, and start working on some magazine submissions. Getting published would be a hoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design