Saturday, August 22, 2009

Raspberry Suite #15


I know it has been a week since I've posted anything and it was certainly not my intention to abandon my blog for this long. It has been an odd week - lots of crafting but just not a lot to say about it.

I had a feeling another color challenge would happen this weekend so I checked Dawn's site today and found the colors above. Drat! I still don't have anything that is really melon-colored so have to go in search of it with patterned papers and other embellishments. One day I will have a full suite of colors, but for now I make due. Hope you like it! Off to order Chinese for dinner - yummy!!

Supplies:
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Regal Rose (SU!)
Ink - Regal Rose, Old Olive, Certainly Celery (SU!)
Misc - corner rounder (CM), vanilla ribbon and buttons (my stash), flower punches and twine (PTI)

14 comments:

  1. so cute and fun. great job matching up the colors. i hope to put an order in VERY soon to PTI then i will have them all!!! yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great flowers - they really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is sooooo sweet! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the way you used the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great to me :) The flowers are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! BTW, where did you get your card stand. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute flowers! Way to rock this color combo challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card!!!!! I like the cute flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card! The simplicity of the layout really makes your lovely flowers "pop" :)
    Thanks for your comments - so nice of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice work, I love your flowers, they encapsulate the colours really well, tfs

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design