Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Craft's Meow - Day 3 Previews!

Hello friends and welcome to the third day of previews for the May release with The Craft's Meow!  Five new sets will be available for purchase on the 21st!  Today we're previewing "Side by Side" designed by Karen Baker!
I kept this project pretty clean and simple with a bit of paper piecing starting with a white card base.  I stamped the "congratulations" and one of the other sentiments from the set on the bottom of the card and then stamped the flower in the center  I stamped the flower and leaf onto patterned papers and pieced them on the card.  I finished the card with some little gems.

Thanks so much for visiting today and I'll see you back here tomorrow with another sneak!

Supplies:  Stamps (TCM), Cardstock - Select White (PTI), DP - Lucky Charm collection (Dear Lizzy/AC), Gems (Hero Arts), Ink - Basic Black (SU!) 

1 comment:

  1. I like clean and simple, especially when done this well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design