Sunday, May 12, 2013

Congratulations

Hello friends, we're still relaxing on Kauai so I hope this post finds you all well and I wish all of the mothers a very happy Mother's Day!  Tonight we're planning to hit the luau so you can bet I'll be eating a lot of that kalua pork!  Yummers!  

For this project, I used a lot of products that I recently won from Elle's Studio - three full, brand new collections!  I can't believe my luck - they are all amazing!  Thank you Elle's and Cards Magazine  :)  I started off with a patterned paper base and then stamped a chalkboard journaling card with a frame, silhouette, and sentiment stamp from The Craft's Meow, adding some white sequins for fun.  I finished the card with some crochet trim, twine, and some seam binding.  I just love how this came out - owuld be perfect for a wedding or bridal shower!

Thanks so much for visiting today!

Supplies:  Stamps (TCM), DP/Journaling Cards/Tidbits - You & Me collection (Elle's Studio), Crochet Trim (May Arts), Seam Binding (Verve), Twine (PTI), Pearls (Hero Arts), foam squares, Sequins (Studio Calico), Cardstock - Basic Black (SU!), Ink - Silver (Encore)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Jen! And I must admit that I'm a bit jealous of you guys enjoying Hawaii! We've been having hailstorms here... Ai ai ai! :D Hope you are soooo much enjoying yourselves!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great chalkboard cameo Jen - it looks great with the pink - How exciting to be in Hawaii! Hope you are getting lots of rest and relaxation - before Sept comes and there will be no such thing as a full nights sleep for a while!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design