Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mother's Day Blog Hop!

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a card as part of The Inspiration Crew's Mother's Day Blog Hop!  What fun!  I've loved being a part of this crew for the "7 Days" projects and a big thanks to Donna for getting us all together and keeping us all inspired!  
I layered a thick piece of burlap ribbon over the top of a panel of cream cardstock that I stamped with one of the sentiments in the set.  I then stamped the collage image onto some craft cardstock, cut it out, and distressed the edges.  When I placed it on the top of the ribbon, I thought the card needed more so I picked some blush paper roses and added them to the card.

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!  Here are a list of participants today - I hope you can stop by to give them all some love!  :)


Supplies:  Stamps (TCM), Cardstock - Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla (SU!), Burlap (May Arts), Paper Roses (Prima), Ink - Basic Black, Chocolate Chip (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Corner Chomper

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jen. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card for mom, and all those textures are great... reminds me of a sunny day in the garden :)
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a dreamy card...sooo pretty Jen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the textures and colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' the neutrals here - my mom would love this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jen! I love the neutrals! Thanks for participating in the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful! i love the kraft panel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I like the colors that you picked. I especially like the paper roses you've picked.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your gorgeous vintage card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen your card is completely gorgeous - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. I really like the collage images stamped on the Kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the burlap on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card!! LOVe the textures~!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Love the use of the burlap. The flowers did add to the finished project. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very creative technique! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the vintage look and all the texture! Thanks so much for featuring TCM stamps, Jen! You rock! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a difference a humble piece of burlap can make!! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design