Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Craft's Meow - Day 2 Previews!


Hello friends!  I'm so glad you could make it by for the second day of previews for the March release at The Craft's Meow!  Today we are showcasing "Sweet Birthday" designed by Mabelle R-O!  This set is chock full of birthday images and a number of wonderful sentiments!  I know you will love it!
I started out with a blue card base and layered a couple of coordinating patterned papers together, stamping the smaller sheet with the sentiment and adding a strip of ribbon down the left side.  I stamped a small, white ticket with the balloon in two shades of blue and then tied it with some baker's twine.  I finished the card with some "candy dots" (I think those are wonderful because they remind me so much of those little candy buttons I loved as a kid!)

Thanks for visiting today and don't forget, there will be two winners of this set as part of the big 2nd birthday celebration!  Head over to the TCM blog and leave a comment to be eligible!

Supplies:  Stamps (TCM), Tag (Trendy Twine), Twine (The Twinery), DP/Ribbon/Dots (Studio Calico), Cardstock - Bashful Blue (SU!), Ink - Basic Black, Pool Party, Island Indigo (SU!)



1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design