Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Photos - PDCC 173

Hello friends, today is reveal day at The Play Date Cafe and I just adore this week's color splash!  Coral is one of my favorite colors and I think it pairs perfectly with black and white!!
I've had my eye on my older OA Midway collection for a while and found the coral accents perfect for this challenge so I started off with a striped background and cut out some apart some pics from the photo booth sheet and added a strip of tickets to the left edge.  I then dressed up the "photos" with some chipboard accents that I sprayed with some Mister Huey.  I finished the card with a button and a sticker from the collection.  

Thanks so much for visiting today and I can't wait to see what you create with this gorgeous splash! 

Supplies:  DP/Embellishments - Midway collection (OA), Mister Huey, Cardstock - Basic Black (SU!), Twine (May Arts)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Jen! So fun and I love how you used the coral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! i love the midway collection, and those staches are great :)
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design